Heat Treatments WORK!
Heat treatments are the most effective way to kill bed bugs!
- Heat kills all life stages of bed bugs; adults, nymphs, and eggs.
- All treatments are non-chemical.
- This safe, non-toxic approach penetrates walls, mattresses, furniture, and other hard to reach areas.
- Our heaters don't leave behind any odors.
- Most infestations can be treated in just 24 hours.
- All of the equipment used for our heat treatments is specially made and tested for bed bug heat treatment professionals.
Our heat treatments offer you an environmentally friendly, non-toxic treatment option that can be applied to specific rooms or the entire structure. Our equipment works by generating clean, dry, heated air within the infected area and slowly raising the temperature to levels that will kill bed bugs in a matter of minutes.
We recommend all treatments hold temperatures of 115-143ºF for several hours to ensure all of the bugs have perished. If you’re looking for a product that kills bed bugs, without exposing your family to dangerous chemicals, plus not breaking the bank, then you should consider a bed bug heat treatment today!
Why we chose to offer professional heat treatments
Why would anyone spend thousands on chemical treatments when they could hire BedBugzBeGone to easily, and quickly, kill bed bugs with heat? Keep your business on track and on budget by solving all your bed bug pest problems BedBugzBe Gome. We offer professional quality heaters, fast service, and all the information you need to perform professional quality heat treatments on your schedule.
- Don’t wait for months and go through multiple chemical treatments to solve your bed bugs issue.
- Save money by only paying for one heat treatment.
- We handle everything so you don't have to, from set up to tear down, we've got you covered.
- Keep your business operational with discreet treatment options.
- Only treat the areas that need treatments, without disturbing the rest of the structure.
- Fast scheduling, call us to set up your appointment!
All About Bed Bugs
Bed bugs are parasitic insects that survive solely on the blood of their sleeping victims. Bed bugs start as tiny, almost microscopic translucent eggs. Once hatched the nymphs are yellow-white in color. As they grow, molt (shed their skin, similar to snakes), and get larger, they will change to a darker brown color. Adult bed bugs can grow up to ¼ inch long, but after feeding the insects body will swell and turn a dark red color.
The First Sign of Bed Bugs - The first sign that you have a bed bug problem is usually unexplained bites or welts on your skin. Bed bugs bites feel similar to mosquito bites and will often itch. In rare cases people may develop large raised welts. Bites often will appear on the victims face, hands, back arms and legs.
Where to Find Bed Bugs - Bed bugs can be found anywhere in the home, not just the bed/bedroom. They like dark, warm, and upholstered furniture best, but are also commonly found inside walls and under floorboards. Bed bugs often spread to other parts of the bed room, especially as the population of bugs grows. Any part of the room or home is susceptible to bed bugs.